Monday, August 20, 2007

Love me

LOVE&Passion and everything that comes with it. I am ok and I am a live I promise. Please do not send the cops on me. Dont take this as a promotion to hurt your self either. I am a writer and this is how I express my self. Thanks


Have you ever been so lonley that you just want to give up. have you ever felt so angry that you felt the world is brutally beating you up. have you ever felt like you just needed love to pull you up. Love me, touch me, feel my heart beat threw the air. Oh what the hell you never really knew i was there. Its cold i am alone, and now i am on my own , its so lonely. i want you to love me. who cares-i am dead now.Yes dead, my wrists are cut and dried out from the veins. My heart is filled with more pain. Why,why couldnt you just Love me.


Suicide cronicals-exclusive writings.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home