Saturday, September 16, 2006

Opening Up


I am so glad I met so many people threw out my life.I was once one of those girls who judged people by the way they looked or acted and who they hung out with. But I am not that girl any more. I am not a gothic person, but I love the life style, I am not a vampire but I do have friends who are vampires.I am not gay but I have friends who are gay. I am not an athiest but I have friends who are that way. The whole point I am trying to make is I am an open person I love meeting and talking to new people. I am a better person for this.

Am I A Christian? Yes I am, I love all of gods people.I dont reject my lord and savior, I never will. But I will pray for those who are not at this content of their lifes. Call me a hiprocrit i fyou want because of the people I hang out with. But I know that God has put us together for a reason. I think it is for me to show those who criticise christianity the love and joy thats in it.

I dont talk about my family much I try to keep them private but I am blessed to have love and many friends of all walks of life in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home